Every day is a fiesta whether serving juice, ice tea or water. These glasses are crafted in Mexico from recycled glass. Each glass is decorated with various colors and flower designs. They coordinate beautifully with the colorful blue Mexican Pitcher decorated with matching designs of white orchid flowers. Pitcher is not included with glasses. (example only) May be purchased separately or as a set of 6 glasses or with a display rack. Because they are handmade dimensions and colors may vary slightly. Sturdy enough for everyday use. Mouth-blown lead-free glass. Hand wash only, do not place in dishwasher. Size: approximately 5 inches High 3 inches Wide and holds about 16 oz. Care instructions: Our Mexican Glassware is individually mouth blown, hand formed and made from recycled glass. Trapped bubbles and slight variations in form, capacity and color are natural and charming features of the glassware. Although it is quite durable, this glass is not tempered so some extra care is necessary. A cooling-off period is essential after the glassware is removed from the dishwasher. Extreme temperature changes may cause thermal shock and cracking. This glassware is not suitable for serving hot beverages.
- Mexican Glasses, Hand Painted White Orchid flowers design (Set of 4)
- Individually hand-blown and hand painted. Made with recycled glass with a festive touch
- Hand blown and hand painted in Mexico by gifted artisans. Sturdy enough for daily use.
- Each glass will vary slightly as a result of being individually mouth-blown.
- Hand wash only! Do not place in DISHWASHER. Not for hot beverages.