Mexican Glass Juice or Margarita pitcher hand blown, straight, Red White Swirl design. Great for margaritas or endlessly adaptable, for other beverages. These pitchers are handcrafted in the area around Guadalajara, Mexico by individual artist, using glass-blowing techniques perfected over generations. Please note that as each piece is individually handmade, slight variations in the shape and size of the glass are likely, making every item a distinct example of blown glass craftsmanship. Tiny bubbles within the surface exemplify this singular, rustic technique. This pitcher shape is also available in other designs, confetti swirl or liquid confetti, blue rim or blue swirl. Care instructions: Our Mexican Glassware is individually mouth blown, hand formed and made from recycled glass. Trapped bubbles and slight variations in form, capacity and color are natural and charming features of the glassware. Although it is quite durable, this glass is not tempered so some extra care is necessary. A cooling-off period is essential after the glassware is removed from the dishwasher. Extreme temperature changes may cause thermal shock and cracking. This glassware is not suitable for serving hot beverages.
- Hand Blown Glass Pitcher, Red white Swirl, 2 quarts 8 1/2" tall / 5 1/2 wide.
- Individually hand-blown with recycled glass with a festive touch.
- Handmade in Mexico by gifted artisans. Sturdy enough for daily use. Great for Parties.
- Each pitcher will vary slightly as a result of being individaully mouth-blown
- Very unique candy cane red white design, great for wine parties. Dishwasher safe, not for hot beverages