Mexican Glass pitcher and margarita glasses hand blown, Red White Swirl design. Great for margaritas or deserts. Margarita glasses are 6 1/2 inches tall and holds 14 oz. Pitcher is 9 inches tall and holds about 8 cups or 2 quarts. Additional glasses are available see image of 4 glasses. These pitchers are handcrafted in the area around Guadalajara, Mexico by individual artist, using glass-blowing techniques perfected over generations. Please note that as each piece is individually handmade, slight variations in the shape and size of the glass are likely, making every item a distinct example of blown glass craftsmanship. Tiny bubbles within the surface exemplify this singular, rustic technique. Care instructions: Our Mexican Glassware is individually mouth blown, hand formed and made from recycled glass. Trapped bubbles and slight variations in form, capacity and color are natural and charming features of the glassware. Although it is quite durable, this glass is not tempered so some extra care is necessary. A cooling-off period is essential after the glassware is removed from the dishwasher. Extreme temperature changes may cause thermal shock and cracking. This glassware is not suitable for serving hot beverages.
- Hand Blown Margarita Glasses & Pitcher set, Red White Swirl Design, pitcher 8 cups or 2 quarts, wine glasses 14 oz.
- Individually hand-blown with recycled glass with a festive touch. Great for margarita parties.
- Handmade in Mexico by gifted artisans. Sturdy enough for daily use.
- Each pitcher and margarita glass will vary slightly as a result of being individually mouth-blown
- Dishwasher safe, not for hot beverages. Hand Blown Red White Swirl Glass.