Mexican Glass Margarita pitcher hand blown, Straight shape, Turquoise and Green fade design. Great for margaritas or endlessly adaptable, for other beverages. These pitchers are handcrafted in the area around Guadalajara, Mexico by individual artist, using glass-blowing techniques perfected over generations. Pitcher is approximately 8 inches high, and 4 inches wide and holds approximately 8 cups. Please note that as each piece is individually handmade, slight variations in the shape and size of the glass are likely, making every item a distinct example of blown glass craftsmanship. Tiny bubbles within the surface exemplify this singular, rustic technique.
- Mexican Glass Margarita, Martini or Juice Pitcher, Turquoise and Green Fade, Straight shape, 8 cups.
- Individually hand-blown with lead free recycled glass with a festive touch
- Handmade in Mexico by gifted artisans. Sturdy enough for daily use
- Each pitcher will vary slightly as a result of being individually mouth-blown
- Dishwasher safe, not for hot beverages. Pitcher is about 9 inches tall, 4 1/2 inches wide and holds around 8 cups.