Every day is a fiesta whether serving wine or sangria or juice or water. These 6 glasses are hand crafted in Mexico from recycled glass. Decorated with a band of amber they coordinate beautifully with our other amber rim Mexican glass. Because they are handmade dimensions and color may vary slightly. Sturdy enough for everyday use. Mouth-blown lead-free glass. Dishwasher Safe. Size: approximately 7 inches high and 2 1/2 inches wide; and holds around 12 oz. Care instructions: Our Mexican Glassware is individually mouth blown, hand formed and made from recycled glass. Trapped bubbles and slight variations in form, capacity and color are natural and charming features of the glassware. Although it is quite durable, this glass is not tempered so some extra care is necessary. A cooling-off period is essential after the glassware is removed from the dishwasher. Extreme temperature changes may cause thermal shock and cracking. This glassware is not suitable for serving hot beverages.
- Hand-blown wine glasses created with lead free recycled glass. Made with a festive touch. Amber rim design.
- Set of 6. Wine glasses are 7 inches tall and 2.5 inches wide and hold about 12 oz. Sturdy enough for daily use.
- Handmade in Mexico by gifted artisans. Each glass will vary slightly as a result of being individaully mouth-blown.
- Glasses are from recycled bottles that finds new life in classic wine glasses handcrafted into elegant shapes with just a hint of contemporary décor. Dishwasher safe.
- Traditional Mexican amber rim design, great for wine parties. Have matching pitcher (sold separately) See images.