Every day is a fiesta whether serving ice tea or favorite beverage. These glasses are crafted in Mexico from recycled glass. Created with 4 vibrant colors of red, green, orange and blue. They coordinate beautifully with any colorful table setting. See our entire selection of hand blown Mexican glass at Eye4Art. Because they are handmade dimensions and colors may vary slightly. Sturdy enough for everyday use. Mouth-blown lead-free glass. Dishwasher Safe Size: approximately 5 3/4 inches high 3 inches wide; and holds about 14 oz. Care instructions: Our Mexican Glassware is individually mouth blown, hand formed and made from recycled glass. Trapped bubbles and slight variations in form, capacity and color are natural and charming features of the glassware. Although it is quite durable, this glass is not tempered so some extra care is necessary. A cooling-off period is essential after the glassware is removed from the dishwasher. Extreme temperature changes may cause thermal shock and cracking. This glassware is not suitable for serving hot beverages.
- Mexican glasses individually hand-blown with lead free recycled glass with a festive touch. Traditional Mexican glasses. 14oz.
- 4 (four) vibrant colors of RED, GREEN, BLUE and ORANGE. Will go great with table setting decorations.
- Handmade in Mexico by gifted artisans. Sturdy enough for daily use. Great for that special party.
- Each glass will vary slightly as a result of being individually mouth-blown. Size 14 oz. 5 3/4 inches tall by 3 inches wide.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for hot beverages. Traditional Mexican bubble glass .