Every day is a fiesta whether serving margaritas or ice cream (a great desert dish). These glasses are crafted in Mexico from recycled glass. Decorated with primary blue color and hand painted with various flower designs. Because they are handmade dimensions and colors and flower designs may vary slightly. Sturdy enough for everyday use. Mouth-blown lead-free glass. Hand wash only, do not place in dishwasher. Size: approximately 6 1/2 inches high, 5 inches wide and holds about 14 oz. Care instructions: Our Mexican Glassware is individually mouth blown, hand formed and made from recycled glass. Trapped bubbles and slight variations in form, capacity and color are natural and charming features of the glassware. Although it is quite durable, this glass is not tempered so some extra care is necessary. A cooling-off period is essential after the glassware is washed in hot water. Extreme temperature changes may cause thermal shock and cracking. This glassware is not suitable for serving hot beverages.
- Mexican Margarita Glasses, Individually hand-blown and hand painted. Created with recycled glass with a festive touch
- Handmade in Mexico by gifted artisans. Each glass is painted slightly different. Sturdy enough for daily use
- Set of 4 Margarita glasses, blue in color with various flowers designs. No two sets of Margarita glasses will be the same.
- Also come in RED. Each glass will vary slightly in size as a result of being individually mouth-blown.
- Hand wash only! Do not place in DISHWASHER.