Mexican Margarita Glasses and matching pitcher, hand blown, Red and White Swirl design. Great for margarita or make great dessert cups or dishes. Glasses are approximately 6 inches tall and 5 inches wide and hold about 14 oz. Pitcher is 9 inches tall and holds about 8 cups. These pitchers are handcrafted in the area around Guadalajara, Mexico by individual artist, using glass-blowing techniques perfected over generations. Please note that as each piece is individually handmade, slight variations in the shape and size of the glass are likely, making every item a distinct example of blown glass craftsmanship. Tiny bubbles within the surface exemplify this singular, rustic technique. Care instructions: Our Mexican Glassware is individually mouth blown, hand formed and made from recycled glass. Trapped bubbles and slight variations in form, capacity and color are natural and charming features of the glassware. Although it is quite durable, this glass is not tempered so some extra care is necessary. A cooling-off period is essential after the glassware is removed from the dishwasher. Extreme temperature changes may cause thermal shock and cracking. This glassware is not suitable for serving hot beverages.
- Mexican Margarita Glasses & Pitcher set, Red & White Swirl Design, pitcher 2 quarts, glasses 14 oz.
- Individually hand-blown with recycled glass with a festive touch. Great for margarita parties.
- Handmade in Mexico by gifted artisans. Makes a great center piece for your table. Sturdy enough for daily use.
- Each glass will vary slightly as a result of being individually mouth-blown
- Dishwasher safe, NOT for hot beverages. Hand Blown Red White Swirl Glass.